- Alcohol Policy
- Epinephrine Auto-Injector Policy
- Facilities Use Policies and Guidelines
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Protest Guidelines
- Pyrotechnics Policy
- If your campus department or organization is planning an event on the UW-Madison campus with fireworks you will need to obtain prior approval from the Vice Chancellor for Administration. Please refer to the following link for the information on pyrotechnics approval.
- Pyrotechnics Policy Form
- Security Surveillance Camera and Video Policy
- Smoking Policy
- Student Accommodations Funding Policy
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Drone) Hobbyist Policy
VCFA Policy Framework
An Administrative Excellence team developed a process and supporting materials for creating campus-wide administrative policies in 2012, which the VCFA Directors adopted for their unit policies in January 2013. The following materials are presented for use in the administrative and student service areas reporting to the Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration.